Active and Passive fire detection
Fire suppression systems
- Optical,heat and smoke detection
- Early warning aspirating detection: E.g. VESDA systems
- Fire rated walls, thermal insulation and sectionalization
The following systems are typically used:
Building Management Systems (BMS), Access control
- Ancyl Energen
- Water mist systems
- Pressurized Foam
- Inert gases
- Carbonized gases
and SCADA applications
Data and Telecommunication
- Basic tag systems with maglocks to complex biometric systems.
- Basic controllers to advanced IP server cabinets.
- Analogue and digital protocalls that run complex and advanced programs used to monitor and control operations in different types of institutions. These operations are displayed on digital T.V. screens.
Close Circuit Television (CCTV)
- General LAN (Local area network) cabling (E.g. Cat5e, Cat6, etc.) with modular sockets (RJ45 & RJ11)
- Data wiring and wireways
- Patch Panels
- Basic optical and digital cameras
- Data centre cooling by means of CRAC units (Copmuter room Air Conditioning) and chiller units.
- Split module air conditioning systems.
- Centralized air conditioning by means of ducting, diffusers, etc.